Michael Bambrick is fond of making journeys into Dublin city centre. And homina homina, he probably won’t be journeying alone in this tasty getup! Down boy!
The centrepiece of Michael’s new look is the roughhewn beard, which is a definite hit and bang on trend. It’s a style of facial hair that says “These grey hairs were earned: I can be vulnerable and affectionate, but don’t get in my way if there’s a tree that needs to be cut down.” When sporting a fierce fuzz like that, it’s hard to see how anyone can go wrong.
Michael has already shown that he’s not afraid to chop up women when the time is right. But neither is he afraid to chop up his wardrobe, as demonstrated by his matching of a delightful black vest with an edgy olive parka and a daring pair of stonewashed jeans from the new selection by Actus Reus Menswear. A hallmark of the London label is that jeans are authentically worn for thirteen years before sale: just long enough for Michael to kill a woman and be in and out in style! Sex monster chic, ooh la la!
Michael’s no stranger to loud, piercing screams. And it’s just as well, because this daring ensemble is sure to fetch numerous screams of delight on the public thoroughfare!
Michael’s attitude? TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME!
Jazz FM in a funk after gay porn gaffe
Station launches investigation after inadvertently airing several minutes of moans and groans
Jazz FM has apologised after it inadvertently broadcast several minutes of what appeared to be a soundtrack to a gay porn film.
The unlikely interruption to the station’s Funky Sensation programme was blamed by management on “unauthorised activity and inappropriate behaviour in the studio”.
The incident during the pre-recorded Saturday night show was mostly wordless but left little to the listeners’ imagination.
audio and comment via radiofail
pic Gamma Goblin
A reader made me aware of another Bridie, this time from Kerry. She gives some advice on how to quench a fire during the recession. A riveting piece of audio.
Valerie’s usual to-do list:
1. Call Liveline.
2. Buy tabs and hooch.
3. Watch Eastenders as Phil demands that Mohammed get out of his pub, but Mohammed refuses to get out of the pub.
4. Watch Coronation Street as Reg orders Percy to get out of his pub, but Percy refuses to get out of his pub. Des orders Curly to get out of his wife, but Curly refuses to get out of Des’s wife, then goes to the pub and refuses to get out of it.
5. Watch Fair City as Christy shouts at Seamus and tells him to get out of his pub, but Seamus refuses to get out of the pub, and instead demands that his child get out of Carol’s womb.
6. Watch Ros na Rún as Big Tom orders Medium-Sized Tom to get out of his pub, but Medium-Sized Tom refuses to get out of the pub.
7. Eat Findus Crispy Pancakes.
8. Call Adrian Kennedy.